HM Revenue & Customs heavily regulate the taxation of Tobacco Products which is governed by the Tobacco Products Duty Act 1979.
Tobacco Products include the following –
- Hand-rolling tobacco
- Chewing tobacco
- “Other Tobacco”
Individual rates invariably increase year on year and are now some of the highest in the world.
For assistance in the following areas of tobacco duty disputes please email or telephone 07460 005 769.
- Allegations of inward diversion fraud
- Assessment to duty and VAT associated with tobacco products
- Personal importation limits
- Seizure and condemnation
- Restoration proceedings
- Bringing and Defending Freezing Injunctions associated with tobacco duty fraud
- Applying for and Defending applications for Provisional Liquidations
- Warehouse keeper compliance issues
- Warehouse registration applications
To further discuss any area of Tax Disputes with an experienced lawyer please contact us or call
07460 005 769.